CrossRoads Financial FCU Online Banking allows you to access your account 24 hours a day, wherever you have internet access. With online banking you can securely manage your CrossRoads savings, checking and loan accounts by:
- Viewing real-time account balances and transaction histories
- Transferring funds between accounts
- Transferring payments to a CrossRoads loan
Additional services that you can use with Home banking include:
The bill pay service allows you to pay your bills wherever you have internet access anytime of the day. To use CrossRoads's online bill pay, log in to your Home Banking account and click the "Bill Pay" tab at the top of the screen. CrossRoads online bill pay offers you the benefits of:
- Ease - Once you setup your payees, you can pay your bills with a click of the mouse. You can even take a picture of your bill to input the payee information!
- Control - Schedule payments to be paid anytime. You can set up a one-time payment or recurring payments.
- Convenience - Send money to your family or friends.
- Flexibility - Transfer funds to or from your accounts at other financial institutions.
Access your statements through Home Banking. Some of the benefits of eStatments include:
- Convenience - Access to your statements at any time.
- Security - Reduce identity theft that can occur through mail.
- Speed - Have access to your statement early instead of waiting to receive it in the mail.
Mobile Banking allows you to have the same access to your accounts as Home Banking from your iPhone or Android device. From Mobile Banking, you can also access our Mobile Deposit service.Learn More About Mobile Banking
Life is busy. Set up custom alerts to make your life easier. In Home Banking you can set up alerts to notify you about your:
- Account balances - Know when your account drops below a certain balance.
- Loan payments - Receive a reminder about your upcoming loan payment.
- Specific transactions - Receive a notification when a specific transaction has cleared your account.
- Personal alerts - Set a custom reminder for yourself, whether it is banking related or not.
Click on the bell icon in Home Banking to set up and manage your alerts.