Become a Member
A $5 deposit into a savings account secures your membership at CrossRoads. At the same time, you become established as a member and owner of the credit union. To join CrossRoads, you must be within our field of membership. Membership to CrossRoads Financial Federal Credit Union is open to any person who:
- Is employed by or are affiliated with one of our over 100 Select Employer Group businesses or organizations.
- Has an immediate family member that is a current CrossRoads member.
- Resides in the same household as a current CrossRoads member.
- Is a surviving spouse of an employee of one of our Select Employer Group businesses or organizations.
A few of our Select Employee Groups and organizations are
- Portland Forge
- Culy Construction
- IU Health Jay Hospital
- Jay County School Corporation & students
- Jay County REMC & members
- Joyce Dayton
- Meridian Health Services
- Monroe Central School Corporation & students
- Randolph County Employees
- Randolph Central School Corporation & students
- Randolph Eastern School Corporation & students
- Red Gold
- St. Vincent Randolph Hospital
- Persons retired from any of our Select Employee Groups
- And many more!
Even if you do not see your employer listed, you still might be eligible for membership. Ask us if your employer is a Select Employer Group or check with your Human Resources Department. If your employer is not currently a Select Employee Group let us know. We would love to meet with your employer and hope to make credit union membership an employee benefit for your organization.