Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
A Home Equity Line of Credit is a convenient, useful and flexible equity loan product. You can use a HELOC for many purposes such as home improvements, consolidating debts, paying for a wedding, a car, or even your dream vacation. A few of the many benefits of a HELOC at CrossRoads include:
- One-time application - Your money is available as you need it, without going through the application process each time.
- Open-end loan - As you pay down the balance, more of the credit line becomes available.
- Convenient access – You can access your HELOC funds in a variety of ways. Have funds advanced into your account or simply use your Visa HELOC credit card.
- Save on fees1 - There are no annual or application fees and no closing costs!
- Variable interest rate2 - Our competitive HELOC rates help keep more money in your pocket.
Call our mortgage department for current rates, more details, and to start an application at (260) 726 -2142.
1 CrossRoads will pay most closing costs, including credit report, flood certification, settlement/closing, property ownership and encumbrances search and recording. Should this loan be paid off or closed within 24 months from the loan closing, the member will be obligated to reimburse CrossRoads for all 3rd party closings costs.
2 The HELOC rate adjusts with Prime rate. Minimum floor rate of 3.00% and a maximum rate of 18%. Each individual’s Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined by the applicant’s credit history.
Documentation Needed to Apply
- Most recent 2 years 1040 federal tax returns or W-2’s or for each person applying.
- Most recent 30 days’ paystubs for each person applying.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Signed purchase agreement (if purchasing).
- At least 3 interior and 3 exterior pictures of your home (HELOC only).