Discover the advantages of an in-house mortgage! Our mortgages are approved, processed, and serviced by our CrossRoads loan staff, people you know and trust. We offer conventional financing with a variety of terms. Whether you are purchasing a new home or refinancing your mortgage from another institution, our mortgage department will be glad to assist you. Some of the benefits of having your mortgage with CrossRoads include:
- Flexible payment options – You can make your payment monthly, biweekly, or weekly to save money on interest.
- No early payment penalties – You can pay extra on your loan to reduce the principal balance without penalty.
- Multiple ways to make the payment – You can choose how you would like to make the payment. Either set up an automatic payment or a payroll deduction, use your CrossRoads online banking or mobile app, or make a payment in any of our branches.
Call our mortgage department for current rates, more details, and to start an application at (260) 726 -2142.
Documentation Needed to Apply
- Most recent 2 years 1040 federal tax returns or W-2’s or for each person applying.
- Most recent 30 days’ paystubs for each person applying.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Signed purchase agreement (if purchasing).
- At least 3 interior and 3 exterior pictures of your home (HELOC only).