Dear Credit Union Members,
After careful planning and consultation
with local health officials we will begin re-opening our lobbies
on Monday, June 8th. (Our North
Meridian office lobby will re-open at a later date.) We must continue
to make the health and well-being of our employees, our members
and communities a priority as we make decisions. We will follow new
in our lobbies.
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- The number of members in our lobbies will be limited, per state
- Social distancing floor markers and chain dividers have
been installed to help maintain a safe distance of 6 feet and guide
you to the teller
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at the teller line
and member service desk to provide a barrier when 6 feet of distance
- We will wear a mask if 6 feet are not possible.
- We have removed
access to common touch point areas such as furniture, pens, and
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch common surfaces such as doorknobs,
- No public restroom facilities are available.
- Request you call in
advance for Loan or New Account Services. Requirements, procedures,
and phone extensions are
posted at our front doors for you to review prior to
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU.
- If you feel ill, have a fever or cough please do not enter the
- Please follow the floor markers and barriers to maintain a
6 feet distance and to keep the lobby traffic moving safely.
may ask you lower your mask for identification.
- If you need to open
an account or speak with a loan officer, please call ahead. The
phone extensions are posted at the front door
or listed when you call our main number.
- We appreciate your patience
and understanding. We are doing our best to serve you safely and
We are here to help you.
“Where People and Finances